This is what it's all about.
The Dance Intensiv Programm at Tanz Fabrik is:
- 10 months long dance training, all styles and categories,
- different workshops with many choreographers,
- opportunities to create, with other participants, our own work, shows of our work in the « Bits and Pieces », three times a year.
My project is special because ...
The work I’ll be doing at the Tanz Fabrik makes me want to pass on my passion for dance through:
- creativity and creation of my own work : my own creative universe will be enriched with the « Bits and Pieces » shows.
- transmission of what I’ll learn : I offer workshops as a reward for your contribution. Through them I’ll have to imagine my own way of passing on what I’ve been learning in the Tanz Fabrik. Dance is a way to open one’s mind to new conceptions of one’s body. How can one’s spirit allow one’s body to dance ?
This is what I need backing for.
The money represents a 10 months grant:
- 350€ monthly school fees,
- 550€ costs of living (flat’s rent and food).
The program will be very intensive (5 days a week). The days-off will be therefore very precious to:
- digest the tools acquired during the week,
- gather these tools and think of a way to pass them on (as part of one of the rewards which is the workshop),
- create the small choreographies and tutorials I will offer you as rewards.