Who is behind IndiKutti ?

Here we are, five students at the University of Geneva, arriving from different backgrounds and formation, but today we are a team with a common goal. More than a university course, this adventure brings together the 5 of us around a cause that is extremely close to our hearts, which is helping children in a disadvantaged country. Here or elsewhere, we believe that everyone should have the choice.

It is through the course «Projet Responsable» and with the collaboration of the association «La Maison des Enfants» that our student association IndiKutti was born, with the aim of raising funds for the education of 50 orphan children. ranging from 4 to 21 years old, from a foster home, in the village of Cheppad in southern India.

They have lost their loved ones, live in precariousness, but keep smiling. Why ? Because the Children’s House shelters and feeds them. With Indikutti, offer them an education and allow them to build a bright future.

Picture c47aa95f 0d62 4a39 8499 d5628bc79cf8Picture 4084a5e2 a09e 401c 9f79 ea7b12697f81

Education, the heart of our project !

In India, great ignorance persists about how to achieve quality education for hundreds of millions of students. Kerala, however, has a high literacy rate of 95%. With your generosity and donations, let’s take charge of the remaining 5% and together prove that every child matters. Let’s give them the chance to get an education and see a future professional, but not only.

Our goal is to raise CHF1300 to support each child by offering:

  • 5 uniforms per student: CHF 30
  • School supplies: 11 CHF
  • School program: 7.80 CHF
  • Computer training: 4.20 CHF
  • Sewing lessons: 2.80 CHF
  • Transport: 9.50 CHF

Each franc offered will be donated to this association which will use them assiduously to optimize their usefulness.

It is through the course «Responsible Project» and with the collaboration of the association «la maison des enfants» that our student association IndiKutti was created, with the aim of raising funds for the education of 50 orphan children. ranging from 4 to 21 years old, from a foster home, in the village of Cheppad in southern India.

They have lost their loved ones, live in precariousness, but keep smiling. Why ? Because the Children’s House shelters and feeds them. With Indikutti, offer them an education and allow them to build a bright future.

Content

Why support this project ?

We are a tight-knit and highly motivated team: five students from five different universes today united around the same cause, we have developed a real friendship. Children’s rights, educational science, economics, management, medicine, members of different projects and parallel associations … so many experiences that we use every day to advance our IndiKutti project and give the children of Kerala a chance to get out.

Also, by supporting us through our various projects and events for the children of Kerala, you also support our Carougeois traders, who, even in these uncertain times, do not hesitate to offer us LOTS of local and original prizes for this campaign. crowdfunding, which you will find in our different packs.

Our motto: 0 expenditure, 100% of donations for education, because «an Education, our Mission»

Below you will find more information about our upcoming events, the association and the use of your donations:

Our site: https://indikutti.org/ Instagram page: https://www.instagram.com/indikutti/ The children’s house: https://lamde.ch/fr/actualites

#AnEducationOurMission