Many thanks for your support! As my thank you, you will receive a voucher for a beer (3 dl) at Oetlinger Buvette (vouchers will be sent out by the end of July 2015).
Thank you very much for your support! Apart from a huge thank you from me, you will receive a voucher for a beer (3 dl) and a sausage at Oetlinger Buvette (vouchers will be sent out by the end of July 2015).
1) As thank you for your generous support, you will receive an art card, screen printed by hand by myself in high quality artist oils (dimensions approx. 15 x 17.5 cm, with envelope), signed and numbered (limited edition of 150). Subject matter: «RECHTER FLÜGEL»
2) I would like to thank you with a set of 2 cards of the subject matter «RECHTER FLÜGEL» hand printed by myself – details the same as in 1)
3) You always also think of others, which is why you need a set of 4 of the above cards, one to keep for yourself and the others to send to your three best friends. YOUR FRIENDS AND I THANK YOU! – details the same as in 1)
4) You’ve just become an art collector (if you weren’t one already) because your support is rewarded with a proper art print of the same subject as above («RECHTER FLÜGEL»), printed in the same way as the cards but larger, approx. 18 x 21 cm on a sheet of high quality Fabriano paper of the size 27 x 35 cm and in the much smaller edition of only 24 signed and numbered prints – framed on your wall, that will look fabulous!
5) You will also receive the art print «RECHTER FLÜGEL» as my thank you (details as in 4) but you go a step further as your print comes in a handsome simple white artist’s frame (yes, I make the frame with my own two hands!), protected behind acrylic glass.
6) You will receive the beautiful design for the long side of the container («OB Front») as an art print, screen printed by hand by myself in high quality artist oils on a sheet of Fabriano paper of the size 27 x 35 cm (dimensions of actual printed area about 9.5 x 30 cm). With a strictly limited numbered and signed edition of only 10, there will ever only be 9 other people in the whole wide world who can call one of these gems their own!
7) You are also one of only ten people worldwide who own the print «OB Front» (same details as in 6)) but you won’t have to wait until it comes back from the framers for all your friends to admire your great taste because your print comes ready to hang in a white-primed artist’s frame (frame details same as in 5)).
8) One generous supporter will receive as my thank you the print «OB Front» (same details as in 6)), in an artist’s frame hand made by myself (frame details same as in 5)) – hand delivered by me to your house! Not only that, but I will cook us a lovely vegetarian meal in your kitchen while we chat amicably about art and whatever else may come up.* (see notes under «The Rewards»)
13) Same as in 9) but you have decided to add «Shamimal 6» to your art collection. If you wish, we can discuss between which other artists you collect this «Shamimal» should hang when I hand-deliver it to your house.**
12) Same as in 9) but you can no longer live without «Shamimal 5». For that reason, I will bring this «Shamimal» to you in person as quickly as possible, should you wish that. **
11) Same as in 9) but you’re taken with and must have the work «Shamimal 4», which is why I will accompany this «Shamimal» personally to your house, should you wish that. **
10) Same as in 9) but you will receive the work «Shamimal 3» – personally hand delivered by myself to your house, should you wish it.**
9) Ultimately, it was the work on my recent series of paintings titled «Shamimals» that provided the key to the design of the art container. In these pieces, I devised and employed for the first time shaped canvases hung into a coloured background frame, creating a shallow sculptural space, which makes the piece no longer 100% a painting but at the same time also not quite yet a full sculpture – an exciting place to be! Through your generous support you acquire a piece of this important development in my work in the shape of the artwork «Shamimal 1». Should you wish it, I will deliver the piece personally to you and we can discuss where best to hang it in your house. **(see notes under «The Rewards»)
Because you have just become my personal art patron (and therefore my hero / heroine) who has financed the whole project, you are cordially invited to a visit in my studio in London. I will fly you to London (Easyjet, Ryanair or another low-cost airline, my apologies!) and put you up in a 3-star hotel for 2 nights. You visit me in my studio, I will cook for us a yummy vegetarian meal and you can browse all available artwork and select pieces up to a value of CHF 3’500 (approx. EUR 3’400 / $ 3’650 / £ 2’500). If you travel to London from anywhere else than central Europe or the UK, I would ask that you pay for your own flight – in return, you get to choose artwork up to the higher value of CHF 3’750.
I just would like to support this project.