• Print at home and play right away!
• 100 adventure sections in each book! Hours of fun and excitement!
• Micro size – fits any pocket!
• Ages 12 and up
• No dice – play anywhere! Play in bed or on the sofa! (or on the train! Oh… how I miss riding the train)
• Cost effective – get the full adventure for just 10 euros for early backers!
• Homebrew old school flavored adventure in the spirit of the great choose-your-own-adventure books of the past!
500€ - project funded
5000€ - additional formats for all books! Full A4/letter sized pages and more – free for all backers
10,000€ - each backer order containing at least one book gets an extra 50 page long free book (book 5)!
15,000€ - free book is upgraded to 100 pages!
20,000€ - books overhauled with new artist commissioned art
30,000€ - books will have an additional full color version, free for all backers of the original B&W books
50,000€ - going to print! A full color, soft cover printed version of all the books to be produced.
3€ - get the first book in your e-mail by the end of the campaign. This is an extra low special offer for early backers. Limited to first 1000.
10€ - all 4 books. First 2 books sent to your e-mail by the end of the campaign. This is an extra low special offer for early backers. Limited to first 1000.
5€ - get the first book in your e-mail by the end of the campaign.
16€ - all 4 books. First 2 books sent to your e-mail by the end of the campaign.
40€ - get all 4 books + your name in the backers list. Limited to first 100.
So what do you get with your backing?
Hey all! So, what do you get exactly when you back this project? Well, you get 4 PDF files: one is an instruction booklet, containing how-to for printing, cutting and binding the pages of the book (or books, if you backed for the whole series).
The second file is the background and rules booklet - containing lore, map and rules for playing the It’s Your Adventure Gamebook!
The third file is the character sheet, where you will note your character’s health, abilities and equipment.
The last file is of course the book/s, in a small scale layout, double sided and ready for printing.