The young arts want to celebrate with you!
For the second time the art week will be taking place from September 20th to 28th, 2014, located at the Tommasini, venue for youth and art in Lenzburg.
The entire program except for the final weekend’s parties is attendable free of charge, for Günther wants the manifold arts to be accessible and intelligible without further obstacles.
In order to make this happen in the long run, Günther cares to let you take part in the furtherance and presentation oft the arts.
Thanks to you Günther can...
…cover the expenses of the exhibition, and pay modest compensation for valuable works:
- for the writers, filmmakers, experts at the stage discussions, musicians and DJs, the audio engineer, and cleaning team.
- and perhaps for the photographer, the graphic artists, curators, accounting clerk, webmaster, screen printer, and art mediators in the team as well.
The neat funding of this year’s art week includes a promise: Günther, (and therefore everyone) will be able to discover young art likewise in the year to come. With the proficiency in development gained, the team may sooner start to work on the program, create multimedia-based documentaries, and share them with you.
The art week
(We will gradually provide more information about the individual artists. To check it out, click the «News»-link or become friends with Günther on Facebook.)
- Sat 20/9 from 5.00 p.m.: Vernissage with jazz concert
- Sun 21/9 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.: Artist’s brunch including guided tour (service charge), Open Wall
- Mon 22/9 from 8.00 p.m.: Young literature
- Tue 23/9 from 6.00 p.m.: Live performance art
- Wed 24/9 from 8.00 p.m.: Experimental movie night
- Thu 25/9 from 10.00 p.m.: Hip-Hop jam
- Fri 26/9 from 6.00 p.m.: Wall of Fame opening, from 8.00 p.m.: Reggae concerts (box office)
- Sat 27/9 from 10.00 p.m.: Art party with electro music and visuals (box office, open-ended)
All of these take place in the exhibition areas. Would you like to view the works unhurriedly in quiet or guided? Here are the opening hours:
- Sat 20/9 from 5.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m.
- Sun 21/9 from 11.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. (brunch + guided tour)
- Mon 22/9 to Fri 26/9 from 6.00 p.m. to 11.00 p.m.
- Sat 27/9 from 2.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
Günther crafts all of his flyers and posters by hand. This year, he would like to thank you for your support by creating a limited edition of posters and original carrier bags made from fair trade linen.
This is how last year’s Günther-flyers have been made:
A new dress to go with it
By the way, Günther does not only care about inner values, he is devoted to looks too: The exhibition and culture program are complemented by the wildly shaped artworks of the Street-Art on the buildings facade.
The Open Wall gives any vistor the opportunity to run riot with spray paint, accompanied by artists and in legal conditions. For the end of the week, experienced writers are invited in order to professionally complete the colourful totality of this artwork.