Sharing is caring !
We want to give people with disabilities and reduced mobility acces to tandem paragliding.
Crowdfunding through wemakeit will allow us to offer flights at the regular price even though they require more work and assistance.
Paragliding students will also take part in the project as assistants so as to create strong bonds around sharing beautiful flying moments.
Beyond the body !
Flying is almost like a dream ; the thoughts that usually occupy our mind disappear, allowing our senses to bloom in a previously unexpected way.
In my eight years working as an indoor skydiving instructor, I had the opportunity to see happiness and release on the faces of people who have less opportunities to explore the world through their bodies.
We are four professionals from the paragliding world (two of whom are social workers) who would like to come together to reproduce this in the sky.
What do you give to this project ?
- Handiflight chair for adults
- Handiflight chair for kids
- Glider adapted to the weight of the handiflight chair carrying the name of the project
- Emergency parachute adapted to the weight of the handiflight chair
- Pilot seat adapted to the vertical flight position induced by the handiflight chair
- Various essential accessories to carry out the project safely
- Fiscal expenses and fixed costs from wemakeit
If all the donations were to exceed the required sum for our project, the remaining funds will be used to finance the second phase : the acquisition of a vehicle designed for the transport of our passengers allowing us to offer an A to Z paragliding day.
On @Sky_4_All Instagram account we’ll relate how the project is progressing and we’ll post pictures of recent flights.
We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for believing in Sky4All and contributing to make wonderful things happen !
Thank you ! ❤