An environmental project within restaurant industry
What is « 1 CHF for the climate » ?
The idea is to give the opportunity to restaurants’ customers to pay a small donation of 1CHF which will support sustainable producers in the region and help plant trees in Switzerland.
Each franc is divided as follows:
0.45 CHF TO PLANT TREES IN SWITZERLAND –>Directly sent to our partner Almighty Tree who works with forestry experts from each region
0.40 CHF FOR LOCAL AND SUSTAINABLE PRODUCERS –>As vouchers for the restaurant owner to be used with carefully selected suppliers
0.15 CHF TO SUPPORT OUR PROJECT –>For the association, to ensure the promotion of the initiative and the coordination of the actors
Why is this project so special?
« 1 CHF for the climate » means…
PLANT TREES TO
- Absorb greenhouse gas emissions
- Preserve biodiversity
- Maintain the beauty of our landscapes
- Promote agro-forestry
STRENGHTEN RELTIONSHIP BETWEEN COMITTED RESTAURANT OWNERS AND SUSTAINABLE PRODUCERS IN THE AREA TO
- Support and develop local crafts
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions (fewer kilometers made, short circuits)
- Promote transparency and traceability of products
- Promote an environment-friendly agriculture
- Educate people on the impact of their food consumption on the climate
- Initiating a change to promote more responsible consumption patterns
Your support to help us bring this project to reality
We have been working hard on this project since this summer so that it can grow and become an integral part of our consumption habits in Switzerland.
For the moment, the project is not financially profitable but the goal is that in the medium term it reaches the break-even point.
YOUR HELP WILL BE PRECIOUS
- LEVEL 1 : 10’000 CHF Minimum level to make this Crowfunding a succes !
To strenghten our communication towards restaurant owners and their customers, in order to extend the reach of this project and its positive impact.
- LEVEL 2 : 30’000 CHF Accelerator level to help the project develop at full speed!
We want to develop our concept, in particular with the integration of cash register software and the development of a platform that links restaurateurs and suppliers. This platform will improve quality and automate the process of redistributing vouchers for restaurant owners to use with suppliers.
ATTENTION FOREST LOVERS !
We will organize a tree planting session of about a hundred trees in the canton of Vaud in spring 2022. Don’t hesitate to have a look at the counterparts to come and plant your own tree with us!