What is it about?
6 international choreographers have been working with me separatly within each 5 days. Out of these collaborations I will creat my own solo and highlight the individuality these great artists see in 1 performer (me).
Showings and final Performance:
You can see the process of the rehearsals on the Showings:
- Feb 2014 5pm at Tanzhaus Zürich
- April 2014 5pm at Liba Borak Dance Studio, Winterthur
The final Performance will take place on:
- 13th June 2014 8:15pm at Theater am Gleis in Winterthur. Important: seats are limited!
That’s why I need your help:
- 6 international choreographers
- 240 hours with the choreographers
- min. 480 hours for analysis, interpretation and elaboration of the concept with my team
- organizational and textual support of my helpers
- room rental
- travel and subsistence costs
… all this is only possible because of great and hardworking artists and helpers. I would like to be able to pay them at least a minimum of a salary. That would be awesome!
That’s why I need you!!!!
Choreographers: Charlotta Öfverholm from Sweden, Lior Lev from Israel, Katja Grässli living in the Netherlands, Elijah Gibson from USA, Jason Jacobs living in Germany and Olivia Marinoni from Switzerland.
Text: Stefanie Herzberger
Organizational help: Benjamin Kägi
Composer: Stratis Skandalakis
Film: Milad Ahmadvand
Photos: Helen Ree
Das Team dahinter:
ChoreografInnen: Charlotta Öfverholm aus Schweden, Lior Lev aus Israel, Katja Grässli wohnhaft in Holland, Elijah Gibson aus den USA, Jason Jacobs wohnhaft in Deutschland and Olivia Marinoni aus der Schweiz.