A series of children's books, which awaken to the conscience of the world, for the youngest generations, from 3 years old.
We believe it is essential to educate young children about environmental and human issues from an early age. Our books aim to transmit to the youngest the deep values that Mother Earth naturally transmitted to us, but which have been lost over the years in our modern lives and societies. It is urgent to find them back and reconnect. The first two books «The Wonderful Story of Drizzle» and «The Secret Gardens of Tero» have been completed and are ready to be printed.
We have the ambition to engage children in a more conscious approach
Our illustrated stories aim to develop a sense of protection and benevolence towards the elements of nature, for a more conscious evolution. For this purpose, you have the possibility of obtaining an educational booklet on the theme of the book you have chosen.
We hope these first two books are the start of a series that tells the story of the importance of protecting life on earth.
The books are translated into French and English.
Printing of books in French and English
Printing is scheduled for mid-December:
- La Merveilleuse Histoire de Bruine
- Les Jardins Secrets de Tero
- The Wonderful story of Drizzle
- The secret gardens of Tero
• Translated into French and English • Ecological printing • 100% recycled paper • Vegetable inks • Format 28x28cm • Hard cover • 44 pages
An eco-responsible print:
- Papers of 100% recycled fibers, without optical brighteners, without chlorine, produced according to strict environmental procedures.
- Vegetable inks
- CTP (computer to plate) without chemicals,
- Production workshops take into account the potential ecological impact of the product.
- Waste treatment by approved channels
- Reduction of pollutant discharges into air and water
- Reduction or prevention of risks to the environment and human health, linked to the use of hazardous substances
- Annual assessment of the energy sources necessary for production