This is what it's all about.
The story of Limonceflo begins when Marco, a gentle-tempered Italian, discovers the recipe over 15 years ago. Together with his wife Hedi, they refine the recipe for limoncello using lemons from their own lemon tree, planted almost 30 years ago in Sanremo, Italy.
Florian, the husband of their beloved granddaughter, becomes enchanted by this limoncello, and Marco reveals the secret recipe to him. Three years later, Florian creates Limonceflo (a wordplay coined by his wife), respecting the original recipe, and he aims to introduce this unique and delicious liqueur to the world.
Each lemon is hand-zested in Switzerland by a team of enthusiasts. Grandparents, parents, uncles, cousins, partners, colleagues at work… everyone lends a hand to this entirely Swiss production!
(Long version can be found here: https://www.lemonbrothers.ch/en/pages/histoire-1 )
A Swiss Limoncello among the best in the world!
We knew that our Limonceflo was truly special to us, but is it also special to strangers?
With this thought in mind, we decided to enter our bottle into international spirits competitions to have it objectively evaluated by top experts. We thought that at least this way, we would receive constructive feedback on how to improve…
But what a surprise!
- Gold Medal: Craft Spirits Awards 2021
- Gold Medal: China Wine and Spirits Awards 2022
- Bronze Medal: International Wine and Spirits Competition 2022
- Gold Medal: European Spirits Challenge 2022
- Gold Medal: Luxury Masters 2022
- Silver Medal: Liqueur Masters 2022
- Double Gold Medal: Berlin International Spirits Competition 2022
- Silver Medal: Bartender Spirits Awards 2023
This is what I need backing for.
Once the adventure started, we immediately began searching for a place that could accommodate both our production equipment, our office, and store our bottles. And we found it! We were INCREDIBLY fortunate to find a place perfectly suited to our needs. There are still some renovations to be done, as it used to be a donut production space… So now it needs to be transformed and equipped.
We dream of professionalizing this family production and sharing our recipe with as many people as possible! Thanks to your support, this will be possible! Thank you in advance!!
So here’s how your support will be used:
- Purchase and assembly of a pallet rack (because all those bottles need to be properly stored!)
- Purchase of an electric stacker (lifting hundreds of bottles by hand can quickly become complicated)
- Office setup on the 1st floor (renovation work, purchase of office furniture, table, chairs, shelves, etc.)