Your neighborhood needs a transportable lunch table ? Your workshop is lacking new tools? Are you dying to launch a political grassroots initiative? Set off a crowdfunding campaign with wemakeit and benefit from the Generator Basel South!
Through the Generator Basel South, the Christoph Merian Stiftung supports four social and community-centered neighborhood initiatives coming out of Basel Gundeli, Dreispitz or Bruderholz with CHF 5’000 each. There is still more to it: In one expert workshop, we will turn you into crowdfunding professionals!
This is how you do it:
Submit a short description of your project to wemakeit. Once you’ve brought your project in line with our guidelines, you’re all set to go. First of all, you take your time to fill in all the information on your project. Our online tool will assist you – to upload a video, to determine rewards or with your project description. Our coaches will then provide you with feedback and advice to make the most of your crowdfunding campaign.
Generator Basel South starts on November 2. If you are one of the first four projects to reach one third of its funding goal, the Christoph Merian Stiftung will put up the second third – up to CHF 5’000. The last third, you will have to raise again through your crowd. If the campaign is concluded successfully, the entire amount will be paid out to you.
Conditions of Participation
- Any social and community-centered project from Basel’s Gundeli, Dreispitz and Bruderholz neighborhoods is eligible.
- CHF 15’000 is the minimum funding goal for the crowdfunding campaign.
- When submitting the project, you must state that you wish to participate in the Generator Basel South.
- All crowdfunding projects will go through wemakeit´s standard application procedure, receive assistance from project coaches and a confirmation in case they meet the requirements.
- The Christoph Merian Stiftung will participate in those four projects that are the first to obtain 33% of their funding goal with a maximum contribution of CHF 5’000 for each project.
- The Christoph Merian Stiftung acts in the capacity of a normal backer – the money will be paid out only if the crowdfunding campaign is concluded successfully.
- The participants accept the guidelines as well as wemakeit’s General Terms and Conditions.