Isolation is the very antithesis of innovation and impact. We strongly believe that people and organizations are unable to meet today’s greatest challenges alone. Instead, we need to join forces. All around the globe, impact hubs provide a home to inspiring innovation ecosystems peopled by changemakers, disrupters, startups and organizations, gathered to work on a collaborative future.
Any project, member of one of the 85+ Impact Hubs worldwide, is invited to participate in this channel. Various Impact Hubs offer their members support in launching a wemakeit campaign. In order to participate, please indicate the Impact Hub you are a member of in your description.
At the moment, the following impact hubs already signed a partnership agreement with wemakeit:
Impact Hub Zurich
You are a member of Impact Hub Zurich?* Does your project conform to our Co-Manifesto? If you start a wemakeit campaign, you can count on the following support:
- Coaching on how to plan and organize your campaign
- Communication of your campaign via the channels of Impact Hub Zurich (social media, blog, newsletter, InSpace communication)
Find out about our regular events dedicated to all matters «crowdfunding», organized in collaboration with wemakeit here.
Any questions? Please get in touch with Johanna at Impact Hub Zurich.
* To be able to benefit from this support, you need to have been a member for at least four months.
Impact Hub Vienna
You are a member of Impact Hub Vienna? If you start a wemakeit campaign, you can count on the following support:
- Information on how to plan and organize your campaign at the Impact Hub’s wemakeit lunches; check out upcoming dates here.
- Communication of your campaign via the channels of Impact Hub Vienna (Facebook, internal and external newsletter).