This is what it's all about.
L’Humanisienne is a cultural, social and craft project. The idea is to bring together different activities in the same place.
What do you find at the Humanisienne?
- Coworking: Use a desk in a dedicated space! On the go for a few hours or on a regular basis
- Café-canteen: Café, bar & restaurant. It’s gourmet, local & sustainable!
- Events: Classes, workshops, cultural & artistic events! Meditation, climate change workshop, empty-dressing room or film screenings…
- Workshop-boutique: Have unique furniture & support a sustainable approach!
A place in which you can come at any time of the day and week! Here we drink a coffee, we sit down and we take the time to create, to learn, to engage, to share, to concentrate and to re-focus.
The place you come to…
- enjoy an office in a calm and warm space
- look for vintage renovated furniture
- join a yoga class
- watch a movie & discuss with the director afterwards
My project is special because ...
It is a unique concept, which would be the first of its kind in the region! A place with social, ecological and inclusive dynamics that meets different needs in the same venue. Need for social ties, to be together, to learn, to engage, to create, to have fun, to breathe. You come to l’Humanisienne occasionally just for a «bubble» to recharge your batteries or regularly (even every day :-)) to spend time on our project, or whatever you feel like!
This is what I need backing for.
You support l’Humanisienne to:
- finance the development work of the place to be able to open & welcome public with the proper authorization
- give confidence to public and private partners that this new concept meets population needs and will be a success!
- give visibility to the project and help us find premises in Yverdon-les-Bains or Neuchâtel