Through wemakeit, the Bank Austria Art Award supports cultural projects! Start a crowdfunding campaign of your own and receive one third of your funding requirements. EUR 100,000 are waiting to be collected. In addition, out of all the participating campaigns, a prize of EUR 10,000 will go to the project standing out in terms of its social commitment.
All funding for 2016 taken!
The budget of this year’s Bank Austria Art Award has been distributed to the last penny. Those projects having participated successfully are now waiting to find out who – among them – is the lucky winner of the special prize for the project aptly aggregating art with social commitment.
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out about wemakeit’s new partnerships right away. But you can also start your project on wemakeit just like that – for more information and to get going, use this link!
Review: Conditions of Participation 2016
- Your project falls into one of the following categories: architecture, exhibition, theater, comics, design, film, photography, games, art, literature, music, dance. Also the project or you as a project starter have got to be based in Austria.
- Start a crowdfunding campaign on wemakeit, indicating that you wish to participate in the Bank Austria Art Award.
- After creating and submitting your project site, the project coaches will give you feedback and let you know whether you’re project has been accepted for the Bank Austria Art Award. You can online as of May 18th.
- As soon as your crowdfunding campaign reaches one third of its funding goal while gathering at least 20 backers, Bank Austria will pay you the next third in funding.
- This kind of backing by Bank Austria is available until EUR 100,000 are distributed.
- By participating you are accepting the conditions of the Bank Austria. You can find more information here: kunstpreis.bankaustria.at
Information and helpful advice for your crowdfunding campaign
- Our project coaches assist you with your project, and we also organize live events where you can get personalized help and infos.
- May 23rd, 17:00 crowdfunding webinar especially for projects interested in the Kunstpreis
- Find more info and consulting events by wemakeit here.
- Have a look at last year’s participants in the Bank Austria Art Award here.
Additional prize for projects of outstanding social commitment
Bank Austria awards EUR 10,000 to one or more of the participating projects that contribute in a particularly constructive way to social development by linking art and social commitment.
Each project that manages to successfully conclude its crowdfunding campaign as part of the Bank Austria Art Award will be automatically considered for this prize. The prize will be awarded in November by a special committee. The winners will be presented on the occasion of the Bank Austria Gala in February 2017.