Swisscom supports new music talents from Switzerland through a novel and interactive approach to sponsoring.
Do you need new equipment? Are you planning a tour? Have you got an idea for a special concert? Or are you in the production phase for a new CD or video clip? Set off a crowdfunding campaign with wemakeit and benefit from the Swisscom Music Booster!
If you are one of the 100 first bands or acts to reach 33% of your funding goal, Swisscom will pay you the second third (max. CHF 3’000). For the final third, you will need to turn back to the crowd. If you bring the campaign to a successful conclusion, you will receive the full amount.
No more questions? Excellent! Start your music project now, make sure to mention that you want to take part in the Swisscom Music Booster and be in with a chance to win. If you do have any questions, just give us a shout.
Conditions of Participation
- Eligible are Swiss rock, pop, electro and urban bands and musicians.
- The average age of the musicians must not exceed 30.
- When submitting the project, you must state that you wish to participate in the Swisscom Music Booster.
- All music projects will go through wemakeit’s standard application procedure, receive assistance from project coaches and a confirmation in case they meet the requirements for the channel.
- Up to the first 100 projects securing 33% of their funding goal, will be paid the second third by Swisscom, max. CHF 3’000 per project.
- Swisscom acts in the capacity of a normal backer – the money will be paid out only if the crowdfunding campaign is concluded successfully.
- Bands and musicians agree to Swisscom writing about the campaigns on swisscom.ch/musicbooster, swisscom.ch/storys and on social media.